Nude in Southern Colorado

I've been to a few clothing optional hot springs but I'm looking for
a secluded place to hang out or hike!
I live near Canon City!
if you know someplace to get naked at a low price or free let me know! PLEASE!

Joe and Kathy

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Southern Colorado

I've been to a few clothing optional hot springs but I'm looking fora secluded place to hang out or hike!I live near Canon City!if you know someplace to get naked at a low price or free let me know! PLEASE!Joe and Kathy

Probably the best place for hiking nude would be Valley View Hot Springs. Beyond that, find a trailhead and get up in the mountains.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I've heard a lot about Valley View! Kathy and I would Love to go check it out!

This post was edited

I've heard a lot about Valley View! Kathy and I would Love to go check it out!
It's March now, and they will start booking up early for overnight stays ("Membership" required to make reservations. That means a $35 annual tax deductible donation. Otherwise must take chance getting something the day of your visit. See website and read closely for all details. https://www.olt.org/vvhs )
But man is it worth it!!

This post was edited

You've got to be kidding me! You live in Canyon City and have not heard of Dakota Springs or Desert Reef, both in Penrose? Google them. They are both great places. The reef is more on the quieter side, Dakota's is more active but there are usually a bunch of pervs

This post was edited

There is a place called Mountain air Ranch all nude havent been there but they advertise alot of hiking trails planning a possible trip in July

This post was edited

There is a place called Mountain air Ranch all nude havent been there but they advertise alot of hiking trails planning a possible trip in July

Mountain Air Ranch is a great nude resort and does have lots of hiking trails at the top of a mountain, but it is near Denver, so more North-Central Colorado.

This post was edited