Hello fellow nudists

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Steve from Belfast in Northern Ireland. Not much happening here in the nudist scene but I get to Greece a few times a year and hit the nude beaches. I'd be regarded as having an average penis but I have to admit to having penis envy when I saw a hung guy at the beach. Although I'd assume most average guys like me would love key something more impressive I'm sure there are problems associated with extra large length or girth. I suppose it's a case of being careful what you wish for.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello fellow nudists

Hello dear Steve.
Nice to hear from you, you visit Greek Islands, like I do. My almost BEST beach I found on Corfu in the South-West, called Issos beach. More then 2km long, you can walk nude along the beach. I am well hung with my 8"/20cm cock when it's hard and I then like to walk that way along the beach, so, other nudists there can see it. I got many nice comments and invites to the places of women, men and couples. I am not shy to show my cock hard at that beach. It would be a nice place for you too, when you can visit Issos beach. You sure can google for it. Stay smooth and hard - Bernie - allsmoothshaved@gmail.com

This post was edited