Saturday January 28 at Spa World

Sorry for posting this so late. We do have a Spa World day on the 28th. I do not know yet if I am able to go or not. I hope many will still be there. There was about 20 guys at the November's Spa World day. We all had a great time. I hope the weather is good so many can be there on the 28th. Do not forget your green wrist bands so we tn guys can find each other better. Remember that the restaurant there is good so you do not have to go eat first before getting to the spa if you plan to get there during lunch time. If I go I plan to get there about 9 AM. It is good to get there early to enjoy the bade pool since it sometimes fills up fast just after lunch time. Get out of the cold and enjoy the hot sauna and hot tubs at Spa World.

This topic was edited
RE:Saturday January 28 at Spa World

Hope you can make it!

This post was edited

Billy can't attend! Sad! But, Dave, Thomas, Mark, Mike, Jim and I will be there, among others. Starting 2017 off with fun spa weekend!! See y'all there!

This post was edited

I was at Spa World a couple of weeks ago. They were having a fog problem in the men's baths. It was pretty thick. I would call to find out if the situation has been fixed. I have found that repairs aren't made all that quickly there.

This post was edited