Hello i'm new to this

Hi
I usually contain my naturism to the inside of my home. But now i would love to meet other people who share this same interest. I live just outside London in the UK. Are there any fellow brits who would like strike up a conversation with me? and then possibly meet and practice the art of naturism together?

This topic was edited
RE: Hello i'm new to this

Hi, and welcome to the site.

I don't want to quench your enthusiasm. but the first thing to realise,
is that most people are very wary of the fakes on here.
That means that you need to build some credibility before most
will agree to a real life meet.

The way to do that is to get certified pronto, and put a bit more info on your profile,
including pics.

Then if you are very active on the forums, we will begin to feel that we are getting to know you,
and you will have more response to this request.

Good luck,

Phil.

This post was edited

Thanks alot buddy. I've filled out my profile and uploaded a picture. Just waiting for it to be accepted by the administrators. Not sure how long that takes.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. Be aware that just because a person is certified means he is a nudist. Like Phil said (I do not mean Phil, he gives great advice) not everyone is a true nudist and their are picture collectors and fakes and people with spam. Just be aware of everything and take caution.

This post was edited

Welcome from Canada. This is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people. Enjoy!

This post was edited

I'm having a little trouble with my picture. I've uploaded it and i'm assuming it's been accepted because i can see it when i go to my own profile and click on view my pictures. But it isn't displaying as my profile picture and i can't seem to work out how to make it do so. Does anyone know how i can conquer this problem? Thanks in advance

This post was edited

I'm having a little trouble with my picture. I've uploaded it and i'm assuming it's been accepted because i can see it when i go to my own profile and click on view my pictures. But it isn't displaying as my profile picture and i can't seem to work out how to make it do so. Does anyone know how i can conquer this problem? Thanks in advance
Read Tip # 25.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=702&post=71188

This post was edited

Welcome to this community. Phil is wonderful with his tips and advice.

This post was edited

Roosterock said ....
Welcome to the site. Be aware that just because a person is certified means he is a nudist. Like Phil said (I do not mean Phil, he gives great advice) not everyone is a true nudist and their are picture collectors and fakes and people with spam. Just be aware of everything and take caution.
Cheri said ....
Welcome to this community. Phil is wonderful with his tips and advice.

Awwwwwww Shucks ...

Geeeee guys,

Thanks!

Seriously, thanks guys, it really IS nice to know that you efforts are valued and appreciated.

So thanks again!

This post was edited