Still looking for my first

So I have always loved being nude. It just feels right. The only time I have ever come close to actually participating in the naturalist lifestyle was posing nude for an art student once. So yeah... Not really sure how to jump in here being so young with no one else to join in the fun.

This topic was edited
RE: Still looking for my first

Welcome to the site. You will get a lot of opinons from people. It will be up to you to decide which is best for you. Some of the advice from some are great and pretending to be nudist like to put down the true nudists.

This post was edited

Thanks for the Welcome. I look forward to hearing about how others broke the ice.

This post was edited

Welcome to this community. You might want to visit Mazomine beach or one of the clubs, landed and nonlanded that are affiliated with The Naturist Society or the American Assn. for Nude Recreation. It's great to have friends of like minds.

I believe there's a thread with first times.

This post was edited

Well as it may have often been said, go at your own pace. You don't have to feel obligation to jump into nudism straightaway.

This post was edited

Just find a local club or beach & jsut go along one day!!You have nothing to loose....... except your clothes!!! :)

This post was edited

Just find a local club or beach & jsut go along one day!!You have nothing to loose....... except your clothes!!! :)OR... a good & relaxing time.

This post was edited

My first time nude outside in public, I went to a resort in the middle of the week when there was not a big crowd there. The manager of the resort showed me around the grounds and made me feel comfortable. Then she allowed me to stay and let me get naked at my own pace. Once nude I really started to relax and enjoy myself. The other people there were really friendly, which I have found most nudists to be, they welcomed me as one of their own.

This post was edited