Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Anyone planning a fall garden?
RE: Anyone planning a fall garden?
Our soil here is all black clay, so we do everything in raised beds. I'm going to refresh the soil next weekend and get some good compost in there. Fall is my favorite gardening time for vegetables since our winters are fairly mild and we can grow a lot of different veggies.
I use raised beds as well. Cleared some more space this last week, so I put in another 10 broccoli plants yesterday. Can't wait to start eating! I'm hoping that fall tomatoes produce fruit before it gets too chilly.
Gator1
This post was edited
Show 1-2 of 2



