Desert Bloom Bonanza

Borrego Springs, California. A great nudist hiking and running area for me. This year, rainfall brought bountiful spring flower season. If you can get there, enjoy!!! Here's a good report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/03/08/this-park-in-the-desert-southwest-is-experiencing-a-wildflower-superbloom/?utm_term=.9c4ef6c9c45a

This topic was edited
RE:Desert Bloom Bonanza

We were in the Marana/Tucson area last week. We took some hikes during the crappy weather. Speaking with a local and volunteer docent at the Desert Museum, the said we were about a week early to see all the desert blooms. A week later, we would have had awesome weather and hiked naked amongst all these nice blooms. Had a good time anyway but would have been nice to be there this week!

This post was edited
RE:Desert Bloom Bonanza

I am going to have to head out there next week. I've found that if you miss the bloom on the desert floor, you can go a bit higher around Plum Canyon and still get a pretty good show. The canyon can be narrow though certainly not a slot canyon. Nude driving is fine and some nude hiking with caution. Much of the area is right off the road.

This post was edited