RE:warm enough to wear shorts

I freeball in loose shorts and have found that when cycling there is the occasional unplanned emergence down one leg.However my preferred cycling garb is a light wrap and this sometimes blows open when cycling.

Don't either of those options cause chafing?

This post was edited

I freeball in loose shorts and have found that when cycling there is the occasional unplanned emergence down one leg.However my preferred cycling garb is a light wrap and this sometimes blows open when cycling.

Don't either of those options cause chafing?

This post was edited

I imagine that the light wrap allows more unplanned emergence of your bits. At speed it could blow up round your waist I guess that's what you want. I would.

This post was edited

I imagine that the light wrap allows more unplanned emergence of your bits. At speed it could blow up round your waist I guess that's what you want. I would.
Like this?

This post was edited

Irony that here in greece we have 9 months summer and naturismnudism are forbiten today was + 17

This post was edited

Yes but there is a lot of it in Greece, including recognised nude beaches and resorts. Maybe it's just another law that is ignored. British Naturists had a great week in Rhodes last summer and I've sailed naked there for a week in each of three summers.

This post was edited