First day of spring

Here in the northern hemisphere, today is the first day of spring. It was only 49 degrees, but bright and sunny so I decided to do some naked gardening for the first time this year. I will say that I went to the sunniest and most protected area of the garden and got all my strawberry beds ready for the season. Sure felt good to have the sun on my skin after the long, cold winter!

This topic was edited
RE:First day of spring

Had a few warm days last week but they were work days so no nude gardening could be done so I will have to wait longer for the first time this year.

This post was edited

Still four feet of snow here, but started my marigold seedlings. Maple syrup season here. Sunday the sugar shack was 105 degrees with bright sunshine. I boiled nude and tanned in the entry way-got some nice color.

This post was edited

A couple feet of snow in our garden still here in ne PA. MrsNat has all her herb seedlings started and they're all up and doing good. I built her two new raised beds last fall and need to be filled with soil. We anxious for spring here as well.

This post was edited

Spring has arrived at our garden with the heathers, forsythia and wind-blown daffodils all showing well.

This post was edited

Spring has arrived at our garden with the heathers, forsythia and wind-blown daffodils all showing well.

Yes there are plenty of spring flowering plants doing their stuff in the garden but with the temp only about 14C and no sun and stiff breeze it is still far too cold to be nude in the garden, so I still have to have the un-comfy feeling of gardening with cloths on.

This post was edited

Weather here has been too cold for much garden work. I do have about 20 feet of peas transplanted into the garden. I have about 90 tomato plants inside that are about an inch high, and under a grow light. Have too many , and will have to give some to friends.

Been too cold and wet to garden nude, but I have been able to get in 30 miles or so of nude hiking.

This post was edited

Well at last a warm day when I can be nude in the garden doing gardening jobs. Yes in the shade it is only 15 C 57 F ? but in the sun it fells up in the 20's.

More nude gardening this afternoon.

This post was edited

Well at last a warm day when I can be nude in the garden doing gardening jobs. Yes in the shade it is only 15 C 57 F ? but in the sun it fells up in the 20's.

Same here. I got to cut the grass naked today. It was good to feel the sun on my back and the earth under my bare feet.

This post was edited