Guy Camaraderie Launching in WA (Finally)

Hey, guys! I've been putting this off forever, but I finally decided to get the in-person, up-close-and-personal version of GC launched in Seattle. I've posted a couple of Craigslist ads and already have about 6-8 members, pending a couple of confirmations. Also, two members have offered to host, one who has a private, woodsy back yard. It's exciting. =] I hope to have a cocktail party soon to kick things off.

Guys in all other locations: You certainly have my blessing to host your own Guy Camaraderie gatherings! As long as it sticks true with our mantra here, by all means call it a GC [your state or town] gathering :}

Let's go global with true, unhindered male bonding!

This topic was edited
RE:Guy Camaraderie Launching in WA (Finally)

The cocktail party's gonna be this Friday, June 9th in Beacon Hill. Woohoo! It's been way too long!

This post was edited

Im interested but Im in Tacoma. let me know if anything comes up closer.

This post was edited

We had two guys from Tacoma at the party. No excuses, now ;D. But yeah, sure, will do.

This post was edited

I would love to be a part of that group. I'm not going to be home for a few weeks yet and when I am I'm usually very busy but I've always craved intimacy with my fellow men in a friendly way. After reading the description of the gc group I'm all in aside from just being super busy lol. Sounds awesome.

Awesome, man! Thanks for your interest. Please send your email address to me via a private message, and I'd be happy to add you to our event mailing list. Alternatively, you may email me at guycamaraderie@gmail.com.

This post was edited