Games

I know it's not really a strip game, but anyone play truth or dare? Or want to play sometime?

This topic was edited
RE:Games

Yeah exhibitionist groups are prohibited. That may be why there isn't a group anymore. While I completely understand that exhibitionism is generally more sexual in nature. Nudists can play too and have fun. And we are sexual beings just like everyone else, so we can have fun in that sense too. I guess of just got out of hand which is a shame. Dares can be fun to do and fun to see.

This post was edited

Truth or Dare is always fun

This post was edited

I know it's not really a strip game, but anyone play truth or dare? Or want to play sometime?

That is a game I never played. I don't really know why as kids we never played it. I guess we decided to play strip poker instead so we would all be naked sooner without actually having to dare someone to do it. Another reason I think we never played it as kids, because of the embarrassing truths that could be asked and if you admitted them and the others didn't, then you were out there to be ridiculed.

At my age now, there isn't much that can embarrass me about what I do and don't do. So truths don't scare me as much. Dares only would if they were illegal. Other than that, why not. Maybe I need to put playing Truth or Dare on my bucket list?

This post was edited