The Grand Manscaping

I usually don't manscape my chest, keeping my grooming to the back, crack, and sack, but I was just in Italy and found myself having trouble breathing. At the hospital, they gave me an EKG, which I do not recommend as part of one's tourism plan. EKGs don't hurt or anything, but those suction cups need to make contact with your chest. In order to accomplish that, the nurse shaved a patch to the left of my right nipple and an arc below my left.

Worst manscaping ever. I also found myself thinking that I had a much better grooming implement back at my hotel. The trimmer pulled my chest hair (which grows long and curly) as it trimmed. I was already feeling awful.

I'm home and there are two bare patches on my chest that would take months to grow back. Do I really want to be reminded of this every time I walk past a mirror? So, to hell it.

I got out my trimmer and it all went to the floor. Trimmed short from collarbone to pubes. It's an interesting experience seeing my chest like this for a change. I don't know if I'll keep it this way or let it all grow back.

This topic was edited
RE:The Grand Manscaping

I keep my chest trimmed--- I didn't like the look of REALLY long hairs sticking out-- You know Ive got the hair but it looks neater now...

This post was edited
RE:The Grand Manscaping

Subsequently, back with my own doctor I had chest pain and trouble breathing. My doctor said, "it's probably your asthma, but I need to order an EKG." Oh great.

When the nurse was applying the conductive pads (so much nicer than what was used in Italy), I told her that on my last one they had to shave my chest. "Cross your fingers that I get a good connection, or I'll have to." She didn't have to.

Since then, it's been growing back but I've also been keeping it trimmed. I think I've found a good length for it.

This post was edited