RE:Favorite things to do-socially naked

I do not smoke cigarettes but I do smoke cigars from time to time and occasionally, my pipe. I am incredibly conscientious of those around me and I always make sure I'm down wind and those down wind from me are okay with my cigar or pipe smoke. Most people seem quite fine with my pipe smoke but more are not as okay with the cigar smoke. At any rate ... I'm sensitive to that and either don't smoke or wait til there's NO ONE else around.

What I find irritating about most cigarette smokers is that don't care and will not be sensitive to others around them . Smoking is legal and smokers should be allowed to smoke BUT ... just as they have the right to smoke, non smokers also have the right to not smell it or inhale it. Smokers can not contain the smoke from their cigarettes, cigars, pipes, vapor or electronic cigarettes in their own space. It always invades everyone else's space. The old saying is ... "your rights end where mine begin, " and cigarette, cigar, pipe, vapor or electronic smoke ... knows no bounds. I'm sensitive to that because I don't like cigarette smoke. If I forget, my wife reminds me! ;-D

This post was edited

Smokers in general tend to be some of the most rude people on earth. Letting their toxic smoke drift all around forcing other people to breath it who hate the smell and don't want the toxins in them. And they seem totally oblivious to what they're doing. I really don't understand why anyone would want to inhale toxic smoke anyway, one of the stupidest things people do.

This post was edited

It was playing vollyball but I would love to try fishing tho

This post was edited

Surfing is my first thing I like to do. I go to the beach a lot so if the surf isn't great, then I just go for a nice long 3 mile walk. Sometimes I do a little hiking since the beach has a bluff and lots of trails. If I go to a resort then it is just sitting by the pool or just walking around.

This post was edited

:) Hi Oldnudedude.

The most favourite thing to do would be to visit a nude resort and enjoy the pool. The least favourite due to health allergy is going to a naturist resort and enjoying the pool because it isn't possible due to the fore mentioned.

Hope this makes it relevant to the topic which it is. Best wishes have a great day. and don't feel bashed.

Kindest Regards J&J

This post was edited

My favorite would be soaking in natural hot springs. The conversation always seems more relaxed.

This post was edited

Personally since Im not really one to get out much I think hanging around friends and just talking or eating would be just fine.

This post was edited

Personally since Im not really one to get out much I think hanging around friends and just talking or eating would be just fine.

This post was edited

I suppose I'll be finding out what I love the most next year when I come visiting xx really really really cannot wait now constantly thinking about it xx

This post was edited

I enjoy being social with fellow nudists. My pet peeve is the same, whether clothed or not: HYGIENE. Sorry, but I don't want to sit beside someone who has an odor to them like they don't understand what soap and water is. I'm not talking sweat or perspiration.

This post was edited