RE:Shaving for nude beach

Always shaved. I like the feel.

This post was edited

I do. I believe it enhances your body and genitals.
Hickguy

This post was edited

I AGREE! I have been shaved for YEARS, and LOVE the look and feel of my shaved cock and balls

This post was edited

Yes have been shaved for yrs like the look
a female looks very sexy shaved

This post was edited

Always

This post was edited

I was naturally hairy when I started going to Black's Beach last summer. I was surprised how many guys were mostly or totally shaved smooth. With body hair, I was in the minority. I felt I bit out or place, so, before my 3rd or 4th trip, I shaved my abs, pubes and scrotum. I left some hair on my chest, arms and legs. I felt "more naked" w/o hair....felt the sun, wind and water more than before.
I have not shaved since my last beach trip in November, but will probably shave for the beach this spring.
Before and after pics attached.

This post was edited

Over the years, I have been seeing more people that are shaved. I would say that about 30% of the nudists that I see are partly or totally shaved. It looks like a trend that is growing.

This post was edited

I think that the average is higher than that. I would personally say it's about 80% shaved.

This post was edited

To each his own. Personally, l don't see the point of shaving my genitals or the rest of my body at anytime. I do trim my beard on the short side though.

This post was edited

I generally keep shaved, but always do a fresh shave for the beach.

This post was edited