how long do you have to be home to justify stripping down?

Of course most of us strip when we get home for the day, but how about when you are only home for a bit and know you are going back out?
What is the shortest home time, do you think it is practical to strip down to your birthday suit while you are there?

I find myself in the warmer months with normally only a pair of shorts, a shirt and crocs on even when clothed, stripping down even if only home for a few minutes. But now that more clothes are required for the cooler temps, I need to know I will be home for an hour or so before stripping off.

Anyone else have patterns when they strip?

This topic was edited
RE:how long do you have to be home to justify stripping down?

even 10 minutes is enough for me. I may buy some time and start stripping while in the elevator.

In the summer the shirt comes off as soon as I leave the place that requires one.
I never wear underwear so there isn't that much to take off.

This post was edited

Since I normally only wear shorts and pull over shirt, I get naked as soon as I walk in. When out and about I only wear the minimum required by society. Many times when all errands have been completed I just strip in the car and drive home nude. At home I'm naked all the time unless textiles are present and would be offended by my nudity.

This post was edited

In warm weather I am likely to get nude for even 30' or an hour. But it depends on what clothes I have to put back on (to/from shorts, tee and flip flops vs back into dress clothes). In cold weather I will be waiting for the house to warm up, and consider how many layers need to come off and on, so it might be a couple hours. More likely I will wait until I am in for the night.

This post was edited

I'd have to go with the hour or two at home response. I'm normally gone most of the day and when I'm home...I'm home for the day and off come the clothes.

This post was edited

I'll generally get undressed as soon as I get home, unless I just came home to grab something and I'm going right back out. If I know I'm leaving again soon, I'll leave my outdoor shoes on, but if I'll be home for at least 30 minutes I'll take them off.

This post was edited

I'll generally get undressed as soon as I get home, unless I just came home to grab something and I'm going right back out. If I know I'm leaving again soon, I'll leave my outdoor shoes on, but if I'll be home for at least 30 minutes I'll take them off.

This post was edited

When we have textile guest staying over I will retreat upstairs to our bedroom and strip down for 10-15 minutes. It helps with that minor anxiety of being dressed to long.

This post was edited

Of course most of us strip when we get home for the day, but how about when you are only home for a bit and know you are going back out?What is the shortest home time, do you think it is practical to strip down to your birthday suit while you are there?I find myself in the warmer months with normally only a pair of shorts, a shirt and crocs on even when clothed, stripping down even if only home for a few minutes. But now that more clothes are required for the cooler temps, I need to know I will be home for an hour or so before stripping off.Anyone else have patterns when they strip?
It depends if I'm only going back home for like 5 minutes I just leave my clothes on. If it's cold I wait around 15 minutes to let the house warm up.

This post was edited

Of course most of us strip when we get home for the day, but how about when you are only home for a bit and know you are going back out?What is the shortest home time, do you think it is practical to strip down to your birthday suit while you are there?I find myself in the warmer months with normally only a pair of shorts, a shirt and crocs on even when clothed, stripping down even if only home for a few minutes. But now that more clothes are required for the cooler temps, I need to know I will be home for an hour or so before stripping off.Anyone else have patterns when they strip?

I live with people who are not into the nudist lifestyle so when there not home or asleep I'll strip down. They frown upon being nude in public

This post was edited

Surprising how many of the men have noted removing their shirt when they get home.
I would have expected more to be like me and get rid of it as soon as they leave the last place that requires one.

This post was edited