RE:how long do you have to be home to justify stripping down?

Surprising how many of the men have noted removing their shirt when they get home.I would have expected more to be like me and get rid of it as soon as they leave the last place that requires one.

In my home state of New Jersey, traffic laws require wearing a shirt while driving.

Bob

This post was edited

Surprising how many of the men have noted removing their shirt when they get home.I would have expected more to be like me and get rid of it as soon as they leave the last place that requires one.

For me, and I think others, the shirt is the only thing that stays on while driving home. This way, nobody knows that you're almost naked. Now that it's dark nights, even the shirt isn't really needed

This post was edited

In my home state of New Jersey, traffic laws require wearing a shirt while driving.Bob

Really?????

Don't you just love the land of the free.

Does the law state that you have to wear anything other than your shirt?

This post was edited

That was going to be my question - does New Jersey require wearing clothing (pants, shorts, skirt, etc.) about the lower body while driving?

This post was edited

Surprising how many of the men have noted removing their shirt when they get home.I would have expected more to be like me and get rid of it as soon as they leave the last place that requires one.In my home state of New Jersey, traffic laws require wearing a shirt while driving.Bob

What the
How can there be any logic in that
What difference does it make

This post was edited

Surprising how many of the men have noted removing their shirt when they get home.I would have expected more to be like me and get rid of it as soon as they leave the last place that requires one.In my home state of New Jersey, traffic laws require wearing a shirt while driving.Bob

Are you sure? I live in NJ and have never had a problem.
Have been stopped by police at least twice for something else while driving shirtless and nothing was said.
The more recent time I was on my cell phone, which is extremely rare for me and I didn't pull over until he put on his siren since I wasn't looking in the rear view mirror.
Despite these 2 serious offences, he only ticketed me for driving in the passing lane without passing anyone, which is relatively minor.

This post was edited

Another good reason to visit Texas.
David

This post was edited

If I'm home longer than 3 mins off it comes. Then again I never wear underwear and only wear shoes while at work. That leaves only a shirt and pants/shorts. So its easy for me

This post was edited

If I'm home longer than 3 mins off it comes. Then again I never wear underwear and only wear shoes while at work. That leaves only a shirt and pants/shorts. So its easy for me

In summer, I generally take off my shirt as soon as I leave the last place that requires one, so it is even easier and quicker for me.

This post was edited

I live in Jersey. Never heard of that law.

This post was edited