RE:how long do you have to be home to justify stripping down?

Well I got my driver's license 50 years ago. The no shirt violation was stated in my driver's manual at that time.Bob

I had never seen a law against going shirtless while driving. I have seen laws against going barefoot while driving.

But I have driven in just shorts and sneakers all my driving life and never got in trouble. I always had a shirt with me, because shirts were required to go into stores.

This post was edited

Well I got my driver's license 50 years ago. The no shirt violation was stated in my driver's manual at that time.BobI had never seen a law against going shirtless while driving. I have seen laws against going barefoot while driving.But I have driven in just shorts and sneakers all my driving life and never got in trouble. I always had a shirt with me, because shirts were required to go into stores.
I usually drive shirtless in the summer, and often barefoot.
While I usually have a shirt with me, if I am only going somewhere where I know I don't need one, drive through, gas station, walk or bike in the park, etc., I occasionally do not.

This post was edited

I work a short distance from work so I'm home for lunch most days, if I've got 20 minutes or more the clothes are usually off. Those few minutes without clothes make the rest of the day bearable (bare albe lol).

This post was edited

Since I am retired, I am home a lot, but as I have mentioned elsewhere, my nudity is somewhat limited by others (beside my wife) in the house.
This summer, I decided to make my study a clothes free zone. Basically, if I go in there to do something, as opposed to just drop something off or pick it up, I close the door and drop the shorts, even if it is only for a few minutes. Since the only thing I wear at home in the summer is gym shorts, no shirt, underwear or footwear, it is quick and easy enough to get on and off than it is worth it even if for just a few minutes.

This post was edited

As soon as I walk in the door. I go to the bedroom empty my pockets and strip. The only time I don't is if were are headed right out to dinner. Other than that I strip as soon as I get home and stay that way until I have to go back out

This post was edited

As soon as I walk in the door. I go to the bedroom empty my pockets and strip. The only time I don't is if were are headed right out to dinner. Other than that I strip as soon as I get home and stay that way until I have to go back out

Same here, except in warm weather everything except the shorts is off before I get home so there isn't a lot to strip.

This post was edited