A dream.

I had a dream last night that I was starting to help to lay a preserved railway track across a field including a new concreted section (the trackbed looked like a wide path which I do nude dog walking along with the gateway which I use to get onto the path) and when they came to start to move the concrete sleepers they decided I could go into the office to help with packing some letters which were coming of the printer and I took of my bib and braces (which I normally have on when restoring a railway coach) and one of the girls said I was taking of my trousers again which I corrected her that they worn't trousers and the shirt I had on must had long tails as no one realised was commando and at one time I realised the shirt was undone and did the buttons up and no one said anything.

This topic was edited
RE:A dream.

Did you need to wear your bib n braces in the first place? :D

If your shirt was already undone and nobody cared, why fasten it.

But then who can control their dreams. I had a dream a month back that I was at work, naked and nobody even noticed or cared. Just as I was thinking what a nice dream it was, and hoped that it would continue, I woke up

This post was edited