No underwear

I got rid of of my underwear several months ago, after first wearing it less and less and eventually not at all after I retired and gradually reducing my supply at the same time.
Who else here doesn't own any underwear? If so, how long ago and/or how old were you when you got to the point of not having any?

This topic was edited
RE:No underwear

I disposed of all my underwear a few years ago when I got into freeballing. It was very late in life.

This post was edited

I disposed of all my underwear a few years ago when I got into freeballing. It was very late in life.

Glad to see I am not the only one to go full time and get rid of my underwear late in life.

This post was edited

How long after you stopped wearing any did you get rid of it?

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear for about 5 yrs now, I freeballed on and off for a few years before that and then just deciding to give up wearing underwear at all, I love the freedom :)

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear for about 5 yrs now, I freeballed on and off for a few years before that and then just deciding to give up wearing underwear at all, I love the freedom :)

How long after you stopped wearing any did you get rid of it?

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear in the army when I
was in Vietnam. Have not worn any underwear since.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear back in high school when I was 16 because all of the other boys didnt wear them. It was quite nice to not have that construction and Ive loved it since.

This post was edited