Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Hosting next to Rome Italy
Hey all you...I live near Fiumicino Rome airport but I live next to train station that takes you into Rome for 20min...I live in a quiet place and open space with a nice view. I would love to start the experience to host others nudists fellas. Ive been hosting a lot of people thru Couchsurfing and Airbnb but not having the real nudist experience with guests yet...so if you would like to visit Rome and looking for a place let me know...till then wish you all a great naked time where ever you are :)
Please send me private message if interested to be hosted as I dont get notifications regarding this post.



