RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

shave every day...just part of the morning shower...
I am also a daily shaver, full body, head, and eyebrows. I use a Mach III and hair conditioner to shave with.

This post was edited
Smooth Men share your Secrets.

For me Personally I had my pubic area Lasered Totally. That is IT! It's a little expensive but it's worth it.
You don't have to worry about shaving again and again. The Feeling Is Wonderful and my wife loves it.
I also been complimented on how nice and smooth it looks with no rash or bumps.
So the way to go if you can afford it is getting it Lasered, Period.

This post was edited
RE: Smooth Men share your Secrets.

For me Personally I had my pubic area Lasered Totally. That is IT! It's a little expensive but it's worth it.You don't have to worry about shaving again and again. The Feeling Is Wonderful and my wife loves it.I also been complimented on how nice and smooth it looks with no rash or bumps.So the way to go if you can afford it is getting it Lasered, Period.

Often, it takes more than one session and if you're blonde, you are SOL.

This post was edited

the main thing is to put the talc on after!!!

This post was edited
Smoothy

Have shaved pubes for years but now have gone fully smooth. Shave or use Nair for legs andchest but have pubes waxed every couple of months. Yes waxing does hurt some but the feel is great. I also like the feel of my women's nylon panties on my smooth pubes. Yes I wear them all the time now.Best I have found are Vanity Fair Body Caress high cut panties.

This post was edited
Re:

I don't go fully smooth all the time but I'm between shaved and trimmed most of the time. I've found that I can use hair removal creams as well, but the trick is not to leave it on too long. Long enough for it to work, but not so long it burns afterwards! I've found the easiest way is to do the pubic area and the balls separately.

This post was edited
RE: Smooth Men Down There!

I have been a smoothie for over 20 years. I have used Nair for Men and I also shave. I shave 3 times a week!

This post was edited
RE: Smooth Men Down There!

normally i shave in the shower and once in a while i will use nair too

This post was edited

ooooch!! No WaxLaser is good except they don't last as long as some people say they do.If you got the guts to actually pull every hair out 1 at a time,Go for it.But my best way is to get my crotch smooth as a babies butt is use Veet cream.3 min.max & you wipe right off.After i shave my face i put the cream on & then bruch my teeth.When i get done with my teeth i'm ready to wipe.What ever i may have missed i have a razor in the shower to groom it.Well that's my way of doing it.It's worked for 6yrs.now & no repeeve!!

This post was edited

I seems like more men are going with the smooth look.I find it easier to keep the body oder away.Before you start with the wise cracks.I don't have body oder.When i feeel alittle ichy down there i have tried many different things.The most effective has to apply a little deoderant on my thighs & away goes pain & iching.

This post was edited