Intro!

Hey guys and girls, I'm Mike from Scotland. thanks for letting me into your group. While I myself don't have a large penis (quite the opposite in fact!), I find them endlessly fascinating and very beautiful, and it is always interesting to see and hear how the other half (ok, lucky 5%!) live.

I look forward to being part of your group and hope you let me continue to be a part of it :-)

This topic was edited
RE:Intro!

Hi there, I'm Ian, thank you for letting me join your group. I'm 73 and have been heterosexual for most of my life whilst being a closet naturist. Enjoying being naked at home and around the garden. I've been to Fuerteventura a few times and enjoyed the freedom of nudity whilst there. I am now separated and have been enjoying the freedom of naturism more. I am now convinced that I am really bisexual as I do enjoy the sight and close contact of other naked men. I am what is described as a 'grower' and it is, like so many others in the group, only when involvement with other naked men that I became aware that my penis is quite large when erect. On a normal sunny day my flaccid penis is between 3"-5" but when erect it is 7.5" with a girth of just short of 2". I don't know if this site is really meant for the likes of me, i.e., "growers" or for "showers" as one of the questions asked is, do others comment on your penis when you're naked. Well in my case, only if they see my erect penis would they pass comment. As a Naturist doesn't necessarily walk around with an erection, people don't generally comment on my penis size.

This post was edited