RE:What is a large penis?

When a guy is standing and the tip of his penis reaches or surpasses the bottom of his balls, you are witnessing a large penis
Unless his balls are also exceptional and present the illusion that his penis is smaller than the it appears.

This post was edited

After all the above discussion the only definition that seems to work is that you have a large penis if people tell you that it is big.

This post was edited

When a guy is standing and the tip of his penis reaches or surpasses the bottom of his balls, you are witnessing a large penis

That's as good a response as I have heard.

This post was edited

Just checking back in today., can only see 6 pics on front page of group.,so don't know if those are the oldest ones here, or the most recent ones here. Anyway,,,from the guys who are up there this moment. I'd say that at least half are of what seems to be the 'norm' of average these days..somewhere in the 6 to 7 inch size. Nobody is outstandingly 'large' to the degree of their limp penis hanging way past their sac, or laid across their entire thigh and over the other side when limp. THAT's an indication of a true LPSG kind of member,,somebody who is past 7.5 and beyond,,,,,6.5 to 7.5 sure looks very large to ME with my small cock,,but for many women, that's the new 'average' size expectancy they believe is out there and what they demand. 6 inches is not big anymore, not by far.

In a way I can agree with you, about the average size appearing to be larger these days, but that's only thanks to the internet and so called "internet inches". In reality, according to actual studies made on average sizes for adult men's erections, the average size is 5.3" or 5.4", which is far from the 6 to 7 inches you're talking about.
Studies and surveys on penis size are almost always about erect measurements as flaccid size can vary a lot depending on circumstances such as temperature and so on. Another factor is of course the "grower" vs "shower". A so called "grower" will usually be quite modest in it's appearance in the flaccid state but do a lot of growing between soft and hard while a so called "shower" appears large already when flaccid but may perhaps not change in size very much between the soft and the hard state.

This post was edited

I think that size is MUCH less important to women than how you use whatever you have got.
A properly use small cock can produce much more satisfaction than a badly used big one.

This post was edited

Lpsg, by definition assumes a large penis. But what constitutes a large penis. Is it length when flaccid? If so how long does a flaccid cock have to be, to be consisted large? Or, is it length when erect? Is so again how long does an erect cock have to be to qualify as large?Or, is large defined by the girth of the flaccid cock, or should that be the erect cock? If so, how big does the girth of a cock have to be to be considered large?What are your thoughts about what defines a large cock.

A large penis is defined by the size of the orifice it is about to enter. :)

This post was edited

Is a bigger Mona Lisa more beautiful or a more proportional David a better prime standard of masculinity?

It is a limited ideal of pleasure giving that believes a penis of any size is the sole or ultimate source of orgasmic tremors for either sex.

I am not big and I am not small, but penal penetration is only a small part of my happy sexual adventures.

This post was edited

Same here. I've been told mines big and I've seen bigger, but either way I'm happy with what I've got

This post was edited

In case others are concerned about the size of their penis have a look at;
https://www.sizemeup.info/mobile.html

This post was edited

i love large penis but i think u men care to much about it, u should be proud of your cock doesnt matter the size, i can say if i only have focused in size i'd have lost a lot of great experiences.Well said Alicee :)
Exactly - even for most large penises this comment from a lady at a costumes-optional swimming session still applies:
"What a lot of fuss over an insignificant bit of skin and gristle."

This post was edited