RE:What is a large penis?

Damm I have been measuring from my ass all these years..

This post was edited

This is a question that I had often wondered as well. Being placed in That category was an interesting way of group up. I always Assumed that I was large, because the majority of people that saw it (guys or girl) said it was.
However, as I got older I saw many that were bigger than mine. So I did some research. It seems there are different ways to look at it.
One: Size by national average. Being 6 where I live puts you at average anything over that is Big, anything under is Small. But I think this is a Very gross misrepresentation of any man. And causes self esteem problems, for both sides of the spectrum.
Six and up tend to fell better about their size and themselves, which can become over confidence. And lead to a more cocky attitude.(no pun intended) On the other side, guys at 5 1/2 or even 5 7/8 may feel less confident. Which can cause many esteem issues as well. So I think its bad to compare ones self to an average.
Two: The size women LIKE... Which is a TERRIBLE way to judge yourself and base your self esteem on. Because its a matter of Opinion. And that will differ, all the live long day.

So dont know. Whats large? Whats not? All I know is, I have what I have. I like what I have. And thats all that matters.
Its better to leave it at this. Youre a guy, you have a penis, and so do other guys. Size Doesnt make a man
And in the long run, being a nudist. It shouldnt matter at All :)
Love yall, peace.

This post was edited

Agreed, size is new info when you first see a buddy naked, and as men we remember it I think. But beyond that, I don't think it gets thought of much after the initial 'huh ok' or whatever the reaction is. I think most of the time it's barely thought of again, because a man's personality dominates. It's another feature, like if he has hair on his head or hair on his chest, just another fairly arbitrary thing.

This post was edited

Agreed its completely relative. Have been told mine is huge many times, it's still a relative thing though. there is no objective size for what is considered well endowed i don't think. Mine is 8.6 x 6.1 at full size but still thats only compared to other men.

This post was edited

I've always joked dicks should be measured by displacement. "My dick is __CCs." This give you the full picture... length and girth. LOL.

This post was edited

Yes volume is the real measure I agree. My volume is 25.5 cubic inches

This post was edited

Yes volume is the real measure I agree. My volume is 25.5 cubic inches

This post was edited

We all know what is large and what isn't.... besides it's effected by our own judgement... now lets worry about more trivial things... LOL

This post was edited