Foreskin

Anyone else like watching your foreskin flop around when walking around in the nude ?

This topic was edited
RE:Foreskin

I don't know as I've never enquired of them.

This post was edited

Have understood that concept either, must admit!

This post was edited

Meant to read... Have never understood that concept...

This post was edited

I was wondering about the relative length of his foreskin and the fleshy part of his penis if the foreskin flaps around by itself.
My foreskin is generous enough to squeeze a couple of wine corks to nestle inside it but it hasn't enough length to move independent of the rest of my penis.

This post was edited

I don't know as I've never enquired of them.

:)

This post was edited

Mine isn't very long so certainly doesn't *flap about*

What I have found though is that if I pull it back before peeing I can pee in a straight line, but then letting it return means I end up dribbling.

Because of this I tend to keep it pulled back. When I first started it would return on it's own, but these days it behaves and stays put.

Still nobody staring tho :)

This post was edited

Mine is quite tight and naturally is rolled back. I think people assume I'm circumcised. I would like longer foreskin and have tried streatching it by putting a couple of fingers in and rolling it up... but corks! That sounds painful John! How did you come about to try that?
I sometimes wonder, myself.

This post was edited

My foreskin covers my penis head whether it's soft or hard and fully retracts in both states.

This post was edited

It is possible to stretch the foreskin. I was cut as a child and I stretched (or restored) my foreskin. Most people who see me naked think I'm uncut. While it's not quite a "wind-sock" it does like hanging in the breeze! Here's a couple pics of my new foreskin.

This post was edited

Ice2468 not cut, I can move back and forth no problem. Find it easierto jerk off

This post was edited