Welcome to Wasatch Front Nudists

Hi all!

Welcome to Wasatch Front Nudists! We know there are not many here in our area that are in the lifestyle so we wanted to create a place where we could all meet and connect.

When you join please share a little bit about your self and your nudist interests on this thread.

We enjoy Boating and camping naked, skiing water & snow, paddle boarding, skinny dipping, hiking, weight lifting, cycling and most outdoor recreational activities. Hoping to expand our social circle and meet some friends to enjoy these activities with!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends, and hosting a few get togethers.

Hope to chat with everyone soon!
D&L

This topic was edited
RE:Welcome to Wasatch Front Nudists

Like getting out in nature as well would love to do some big camp outs have some drinks swim get to know people comfortable with their entire body. Goofy guy here big time hiker and would love some naked gym time.

This post was edited

Southern Utah here, but willing to travel.

This post was edited

Southern Utah here, but willing to travel.

This post was edited

Looking forward to having an active group in Utah. Just added a clothing optional patio complete with a hot tub so we will be hosting soon!

This post was edited

I am hoping to gain some experience. I have enjoyed skinny dipping, driving nude and a few years ago I would hike and ride motorcycles nude. This has all been done solo. My wife has no interest I talked about it with her recently. So I look forward to getting to know some people and gain experience and learn as well.

This post was edited

I have minimal experience (blacks beach when I lived in San Diego), but havent really gotten much nude time since I moved here, other than the beach a couple of times. Even that is quite the drive, so anything more local would defininitely be better. I enjoy hikes, although dont venture far enough off the main paths to find a secluded enough spot to strip down.

This post was edited

Im in south Provo. I want to go nude hiking with a group of people, since I feel weird stripping down on my own in public. Ive taken some long nude drives, like to Ogden and back for the nude swims there, or down to Scipio. I play Magic the Gathering, so Id be up for a nude game night, as well.

This post was edited