Lake Powell is a Great Nudist Destination

Off to the lake for some fun in the sun nakedness skinny dipping never know what may pop up ;-) Anyone eles have plans for the Utah Holiday?

If you have not been to Lake Powell it is a must on any outdoor bucket list! We will be nude for 8 Days! There is a Lake Powell Nudist Group on as well for anyone looking for a great nudist destination.

This topic was edited
RE:Lake Powell is a Great Nudist Destination

Hope you guys have the best time! Jealous as I have to work through the Utah Holiday.

This post was edited

I'm jealous. Have fun.

This post was edited

Who will be the first to tell me more about the event? I am about 4 hours away from it and have questions about it and the lake knows nothing about this. So I assume that this lake is not entirely nude. Let me know if you want to respond to me.

This post was edited

Would not say it was an event, just going to Powell. If you have or are willing to rent a boat. There are many nudists at Lake Powell we just post then coord link up locations at the lake.

Sounds like Jan/Feb there may be and option to get in on a group house boat rental for the month of Aug stay tuned for that!

This post was edited

Only one person has answered our post about a group houseboat rental. Kinda disappointed but regardless Carl and I will be on the lake next year.

This post was edited

Only one person has answered our post about a group houseboat rental. Kinda disappointed but regardless Carl and I will be on the lake next year.

I can see it in some ways. I'd be very cautious renting a house boat with total strangers. If we had met previously and got along ok then no qualms whatsoever.

We're looking at putting together a group of friends for a rental; in fact we're looking into buying a share on a houseboat. But these are friends we've known for years. A Powell houseboat is very conducive to social nudity - the freedom, the privacy, the natural beauty.

This post was edited

Hey touch base with SunSeeker shoot him a private msg to coord and post details here. He his trying to put something together for next Aug 2019.

This post was edited

Are you guys also in the Lake Powell Nudist Group?

This post was edited