Any host in Phoenix, AZ Sept 6-9?

Coming to Phoenix for a conference and would like to find a place to stay that allows nudity.

This topic was edited
RE:Any host in Phoenix, AZ Sept 6-9?

Hi We live in N. Central Phoenix. About 15 minutes from downtown. Nice private yard with a pool, so outside naked every day.
If you're interested I can send you some pics of the house and yard... I need to get the pics on AirBnB so that we can start hosting from the site.

Mark and Dan
Phoenix AZ

This post was edited

Stay with Mark and Dan. You will have a blast and they are great guys.

This post was edited

Hi, I live in the far western part of the valley in the suburb of Goodyear, one mile south of I-10 at 163rd Avenue. So it is at the south end of the valley and Mark & Dan are at the north end of the valley. I do have a double bed-guest room. So depending upon what part of town your conference is in, I might be an option. Although, I currently have another nudist gent that will be in town for the same period but he will only be visiting during the day as he already has a room at a resort on the far east side of the valley.

This post was edited

Hi, I live in the far western part of the valley in the suburb of Goodyear, one mile south of I-10 at 163rd Avenue. So it is at the south end of the valley and Mark & Dan are at the north end of the valley. I do have a double bed-guest room. So depending upon what part of town your conference is in, I might be an option. Although, I currently have another nudist gent that will be in town for the same period but he will only be visiting during the day as he already has a room at a resort on the far east side of the valley.

This post was edited