Weekend Plans?

Hey who has plans for the weekend? We are checking the weather and considering Flaming Gorge again!

This topic was edited
RE:Weekend Plans?

It sucks to work weekends! Thanks to you two we are looking at a boat now!! So much more flexibility when you have your own. Thanks for the inspiration!

This post was edited

Yes a boat makes things so much easier! We did a bunch of research before purchasing ours let me know if I can help you decide which kinda to get.

After shopping all the Utah dealers for both New and Used we ended up purchasing from a dealer in Prescott AZ. Best customer service ever and best price, they even met us in Las Vegas with the boat. If you see something there u like I'll send you are sales guys name he is great we will go there first if we decide to upgrade or get a pontoon boat.

https://www.outdoorsportsaz.com

This post was edited

Looking at going to the Vegas Boat Show in October. We are leaning towards a cabin cruizer so we have sleeping accommodations and a small kitchen and a head.

This post was edited

Jet skis work, we thought of getting those and strapping our camping gear on, but found a new boat for not much more than 2 jet skis would have cost.

This post was edited