RE:Eating dinner naked

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?If somebody could tell me what is meant by a best meal I would try to reply.

I would say that the best meal is one that somebody else cooked. I do all of the cooking and have gotten a bit tired of coming up with new things that are reasonably healthy, inexpensive, and easy to prepare.

This post was edited

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?If somebody could tell me what is meant by a best meal I would try to reply.I would say that the best meal is one that somebody else cooked. I do all of the cooking and have gotten a bit tired of coming up with new things that are reasonably healthy, inexpensive, and easy to prepare.

But then the challenge is to find a way toneat it nude if someone else prepared it.

This post was edited

But then the challenge is to find a way toneat it nude if someone else prepared it.

I don't see where the challenge is in this, just eat it the same way as if you had prepared it yourself. Have the one that prepared it eat nude, too, if they want to. Unless you are at a restaurant maybe.

This post was edited

I don't see where the challenge is in this, just eat it the same way as if you had prepared it yourself. Have the one that prepared it eat nude, too, if they want to. Unless you are at a restaurant maybe.

Depends which restaurant (and when).
I can list about a dozen restaurants and cafs where I have dined naked as a matter of course and there are currently another dozen naked dining nights in various restaurants listed on the BN forum.

Edited to add:
By dining in this context I mean a meal of at least two courses and usually three or four.

This post was edited

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?

It is a nude feast with lots of other naked diners, maybe in a big restaurant or bar. I'm amazed that so many nudists dress for dinner even in a nudist resort. Why?

This post was edited

A quick lunch with fellow free hikers on a break. A burger and fries at a nude resort. Potluck supper at a nudist pool party. Fine dining at a nudist Parisian restaurant. A quiet breakfast on my patio. Hmm. All this food tastes 20% better in the buff. Who knew taste buds had such strong connections to skin sense receptors?

This post was edited

This thread reminds me of a short story by Stephen Dobyns titled Eating Naked.

This post was edited

More of a lunch, really. Scrambled eggs with bread.

This post was edited

More of a lunch, really. Scrambled eggs with bread.

You have the makings for a scrambled egg sandwich right there, maybe add a slice of cheese to it.

This post was edited

I'll have to wait to see what is on the menu at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove. We will be eating there Thursday night. Free glass of wine if you dine nude... we've never paid for wine on a Thursday night there! LOL. Or, a burger from Guy's Burger Joint or tacos from the Blue Iguana Cantina on our nude cruise. Would love to eat nude in the main dining room, but that isn't allowed.

The most fun is usually the buffet at our travel club's nude bowling event each November. Dinner with a couple of Margaritas then off to bowl for a couple of hours with 70 or so area nudists. Several clubs from Albany, plus all of New England come to the event, and we seem to know many of the people from all of the groups.

This post was edited