Kilts and wraps

I have a selection of kilts and mini-kilts (some very short) which I wear on holiday in the UK and many parts of Europe. Add a selection of short wraps - like a scarf or a skirt that wraps around my waist. Again they are very short and some are see through. Most are flimsy, lifted by the slightest breeze. And I never wear anything under them. Of Course I'm only wearing them when I can't actually be naked - in towns, sightseeing or in cafes and bars. I've always had a positive reaction, often amusement.

This topic was edited
RE:Kilts and wraps

I wore a kilt when we got married in Gretna Green and very comfortable it was too, albeit a bit draughty for a November day. Like you I wasn't wearing any pants in the true Scottish tradition!

This post was edited

I wore a kilt when we got married in Gretna Green and very comfortable it was too, albeit a bit draughty for a November day. Like you I wasn't wearing any pants in the true Scottish tradition!

Someone on another board said he got married at Burning Man and walked in wearing only a kilt. When they were ready to start the ceremony, he decided that he felt overdressed so he took it off and got married nude.

This post was edited

On two occasions, (once on a very windy day, once on a very cold day) I tried wearing undies under my kilt. On both occasions the kilt complained and tried to remove them. I actually ended up with one pair round my knees.

What I actually found was that even at -2c last November I was still warm enough

This post was edited