Spa World

Like to find other local to meet at spa world sometimes. Love being naked at spa world and at Avalon

This topic was edited
RE:Spa World

When do you usually go? I was there this past Saturday afternoon and it was way too crowded. It was great for people watching but not to use the facilities.

This post was edited

Thats bc there were 2 big meet ups happening, it was many of those people's first time there. I enjoyed myself as well as meeting other TN friends there all our first time. Will definitely be going again also knowing it wont be as crowded.

This post was edited

It was great meeting both n2naturism and Oceansecret411. There was at lest 19 Tn guys at Spa World on November 10th. A few of them just joined this past weekend. I was there also the day before on Friday November 9th. I told someone on Friday I was on Tn and he joined Tn later that day. I know of three that joined tn this past weekend. To me it is great having so many Tn guys getting together and enjoying nude fellowship. There was also a large bear group meeting at Spa World on the same day which left the bade pool rather crowded to say the lest. This was the largest number of nude males I have ever seen in the Mens locker room/wet area/ bathhouse. Just amazing to see so many males enjoying and embracing nude male camaraderie and brotherhood.

This post was edited

That sounds great! I would like to go sometime during the meet-up.

This post was edited