Saturday December 29th

After Christmas Spa World day is Saturday December 29th. Unfortunately my nephew and I will not be attending. We both hope some will be looking to rest and relax at Spa World after the busy holiday. We both wish you all a Merry Christmas and loving holiday time. Go enjoy a day at the Korean Spa and bring a friend. Partake in the Korean tradition of mutual back scrubbing/washing each others back in a friendly part of Korean bathhouse camaraderie.
Dont forget to enjoy a good meal together at the restaurant that is inside Spa World. They give out a spa uniform to wear when leaving the locker room to wear.
Hope everyone has a good and safe new year.

This topic was edited
RE:Saturday December 29th

Will the next one be in January or February? Just trying to jump on this early so to be able to make the next one.

This post was edited

Not knowing this was coming I'd made plans to be there on Dec. 22nd, the week before. Oh well, suppose I could force myself to go to Spa World twice in one month! :-)

This post was edited

I am seriously thinking about joining the group if I can change my plans. How do we connect there?

This post was edited

This is a great idea and just what I will need in the middle of all this ________! I will be wearing a green plastic bracelet so I could be spotted.

Sorry to miss you, Billy!

This post was edited

It was a great day....not very crowded at all until late afternoon...didn't spot any other TN folks so too bad you missed it. Another time maybe.

This post was edited