Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Allentown PA anyone?

I'm travelling to Allentown in a couple weeks for work, I'd be happy to host any and all nudist people in my hotel room. I just hate being naked alone, so much better with others. Couples, singles, old, young - as long as you like to get naked :) I'll have details soon, feel free to message me.

This topic was edited
RE:Allentown PA anyone?

IN Allentown now? Bruce-b
Live not too far away and could come by

This post was edited
RE:Allentown PA anyone?

IN Allentown now? Bruce-b
Live not too far away and could come by

This post was edited
RE:Allentown PA anyone?

IN Allentown now? Bruce-b
Live not too far away and could come by

This post was edited