Hello from Buffalo, NY

Hello everyone!

Im brand new to this forum, and Im very happy that I found it. On a recent trip to the Caribbean, my fianc I stumbled upon a nude beach and took our chances. The experience is something I cant really explain but since then, I have really enjoyed being nude whenever I can. She does sometimes but not as much as me haha. I just took my first trip to Bare Oaks in Toronto yesterday and it was RELAXING. Interestingly enough, I was very ashamed of my body when I was younger and couldnt stand the thought of being naked, yet embracing a nudist lifestyle is really helping me to become more comfortable with myself. I am hoping that I can find some cool people on here to chat with and possibly hang out with someday. Not looking for anything in the aspect of dating or anything sexual, just some networking and things like that. There dont seem to be many options for nudist groups in my area. Still learning how this site works but if you ever wanna chat, feel free to DM me or whatever its called here.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Buffalo, NY

Welcome to the site and good luck - I hope your being here yields some local friends!

This post was edited

Thank you Kevin! I hope the same.

This post was edited

Welcome free2.

This post was edited