Were you caught on video?

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/police-suspect-filmed-nude-men-juveniles-at-centreville-spa-world/article_4f45a214-5691-11e9-b115-2377f218d887.html?fbclid=IwAR2O1RGSF_OM-qGuWo0tjAYzFeDhCvFmB3ePvJV0VxuUeIJGY74NudqwVkU

This topic was edited
RE:Were you caught on video?

Wow. Thats too bad. Do you recognize this guy?

This post was edited

I do, yes. I've seen him there before I'm sure. Sad that you have to be so watchful all the time. I don't really care that people might see me naked but being put on video without knowledge would be a bit concerning. I'll call the number tomorrow and see how they plan on trying to identify the people in the videos.

This post was edited

Wow, what a creep. I hope they nail him. I agree with you. Its no big deal for others to see me naked in that context, but to be recorded and put online without permission is certainly crossing a line.

This post was edited

I go there quite a bit too...it would be interesting to know if they will try to ID victims.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing the article Bullet.
It's sad that someone has to ruin the relaxation for a guy. I bet many will subconsciously be on the lookout for hidden cameras.

This post was edited

He is definitely someone I've seen there before but I can't be sure of when exactly. If you call the Fairfax County PD (703-246-7800) they will ask you to email them a face pic and they will use facial recognition software to see whether you were a victim. If so, they will get in touch about the next steps. If you have receipts listing specific days you were there, they can match those up to dates of videos to make it a little easier.

This post was edited

Why creeps would always have to ruin it for the decent people? This I can't understand.

This post was edited