Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
RE:Hello everyone
Since my son and his girlfriend are gone until Sunday night I have been and plan on being naked most of the time. I did have to put on clothes for my morning bike ride but other than that I've been naked since last night. Even got in a little tanning on the back deck at lunch. And since spring has sprung and the trees are covered n green leaves I've noticed that I can barely see my neighbors house to the south or the horse barn to the north. If I can't see them.........Nakola! They can't see me.
This post was edited



