A Day of Exposure

Yesterday I had gar more exposure than I normally do. It started when I did my normal streak to the mailbox to get the paper. There was a train rumbling by up north and the wind spitting rain. I should have waited until the train was past so that I could hear a car coming. But since I was outside already I just went ahead and headed out. As I grabbed the paper from the box, I heard a vehicle coming up behind me. I did a quick run back to the house, but the driver would have had to be blind not to see me. The exposure continued when the two young men who are walking across the USA and were staying with me got up. We had all gotten bare to soak in the hot tub and post soaking I had only put an open long sleeve shirt on. So I was exposed below but still felt a bit covered. Yesterday I just stayed totally naked while we ate breakfast and they packed up to leave. I only put a the shirt back on to step outside and get some pics of them geared up with their cart. They assured me that my nudity was fine with them.
Then last night I was sprawled on the sofa when I heard a knock on the door. My first thought was " is this whoever was in the van this morning coming to chew me out?" But it turned out to be my very old neighbor to the north. Over the years I have greeted him nude several times if he came by to drop off mis-delivered mail. I had a blanket around me when I answered the door, but tossed it aside when I saw it was Lloyd. He wanted to tell me he saw somebody on my property a few days ago. His story was vague and lacked any useful knowledge had I had a theft problem. I honestly think he just came by to see me nude, and made up the " suspicious prowler" story to have an excuse. He stared at my junk while we talked.
So the day brought far more sightings of me in all my glory than the average day. Who knows what will happen when it gets warm enough to be outside for long periods of time naked.

This topic was edited
RE:A Day of Exposure

Sounds like a great day!

This post was edited
RE:A Day of Exposure

Thats having fun with your nudity! I can relate to your newspaper exposure. Every summer morning I take a long walk down the driveway and across the street naked to get the paper. I can hear approaching traffic and wait for it to be quiet before venturing too far. We too have trains nearby and this one morning I threw caution to the wind and crossed the street even as the train drowned out all other noise. There I stood completely nude as a car drove by not 5 feet away! When I heard the car it was too late but to stand there like it was perfectly normal. Fun way to start the day!

This post was edited