a nightmare

I have related before that I daily steak out to the mail box for my , i know, archaic newspaper. Last night I had a vivid dream that I got fully dressed to go out for the paper. Scary....

This topic was edited
RE:a nightmare

in the overwhelming majority of my dreams, I am naked. Often I am the only naked one, but it is never an issue. If anyone notices at all, they just acknowledge that I am a nudist.
Once in a while I dream I am clothed, and when I awake, I feel cheated out of that naked time. I mean sheesh! If you can't be naked in your own head, what's the world coming to?

This post was edited

in the overwhelming majority of my dreams, I am naked. Often I am the only naked one, but it is never an issue. If anyone notices at all, they just acknowledge that I am a nudist.Once in a while I dream I am clothed, and when I awake, I feel cheated out of that naked time. I mean sheesh! If you can't be naked in your own head, what's the world coming to?

Many times I have had dreams where I'm either naked or without pants on and the only one who is naked. In the dreams I'm very conscious of this and try to cover myself somehow but I don't think anyone ever notices. Haven't had one of those dreams in quite some time. Maybe because I am a lot more comfortable in being nude as I am nude a lot now at home.

This post was edited

in the overwhelming majority of my dreams, I am naked. Often I am the only naked one, but it is never an issue. If anyone notices at all, they just acknowledge that I am a nudist.Once in a while I dream I am clothed, and when I awake, I feel cheated out of that naked time. I mean sheesh! If you can't be naked in your own head, what's the world coming to?Many times I have had dreams where I'm either naked or without pants on and the only one who is naked. In the dreams I'm very conscious of this and try to cover myself somehow but I don't think anyone ever notices. Haven't had one of those dreams in quite some time. Maybe because I am a lot more comfortable in being nude as I am nude a lot now at home.

My experience is very similar.

This post was edited

As a child, I had a reoccurring dream for many years of being in the bath tub and several people would walk in and visit. I would just sit on the edge of the tub and have a conversation. I would be the only one naked and totally relaxed while others came and went.
I guess it was destiny!

This post was edited

I dream often but only a few times have they included nudity.

In one such dream I was naked at work and nobody noticed - it was lovely :)

This post was edited

I dream quite a bit and in many, many of my dreams, I'm naked, my wife is naked and even some of our close nudist friends are naked, if they are in the dream. I've stated this before that I had a few dreams of a female friend/co worker that was quite curious about nudism and we'd sit and talk about it at length some times, while at work. She was always saying that she'd like to visit our club with my wife and I to "check it out," but she always chickened out.

She passed away before I retired and I continued having an occasional dream about here. We'd be at a party, in the backyard of someone's home. Our close friends were there, they were naked, we were naked and my friend/co worker was clothed. She'd just about get ready to take the plunge and strip off... and I'd wake up! :DDD

I think because I'd never seen her naked, she never appeared naked in my dreams but ALL our closest nudist friends, those we've seen nude hundreds of times, spent lots and lots of nude time together, are almost always nude in my nude dreams.

Nightmares and afternoon napmares usually happen if I've had chocolate before bedtime or a heavy lunch before an afternoon nap. I try to avoid both before sleeping! Last real nightmare I had was while napping and on pain meds after a surgery. I dreamt I was back in boot camp and was at my current age (60)! I kept asking myself, in the dream, "what the hell am I doing here!" ;DDD

This post was edited

I was a teacher in my 20's, now in my mid 60's.
I still have occasional dreams I am back i the classroom, and sometimes, I notice I am nude at the time.
Very embarrassing!

This post was edited

Until recently I was always clothed in my dreams. These days I'm naked and concerned that I'm nude while those around me are clothed. That wouldn't happen in real life - I'd be naked but I just wouldn't care.

This post was edited
Dreams

I live with my girlfriend and am naked whenever I am indoors. She is usually dressed. I average 12-15 hours naked per day. I frequently dream that I am out in public totally naked but wishing I had some shorts to slip on. People are gaping at my nudity in disapproval. I wake up before anything else happens

This post was edited