Team Gear

Do you have any gear to show your team spirit when you are watching games at home.
I usually sit on a towel with my team logo.
That way I can be showing team spirit without putting on any clothes!

This topic was edited
RE:Team Gear

I do, I should say we do. We have a Lotta Packer clothes . Its not easy showing her underwear in public. So we had to post on our Profile page. We had fun doing it. Jim and Marie

This post was edited

Go Pack Go

This post was edited

No... when home, we're naked unless we have company that aren't nudists. We've had SuperBowl parties that were clothed events and we've had Nude Sunday Game Day events here at home with nudist friends. I sometimes wear Team Gear if we are away from home at a textile event but not as much as I used to. Years and years ago, My life, my day, my week revolved around what happened to my team the Sunday before. If they won, it was a good day and following week. If they lost, it pretty much sucked and my attitude showed it. :DDDD But not anymore!

We did find some rub on NFL tattoos to wear when we visit our club or a resort during Game Day. That's about as much as we like to wear! ;D

This post was edited

No... when home, we're naked unless we have company that aren't nudists. We've had SuperBowl parties that were clothed events and we've had Nude Sunday Game Day events here at home with nudist friends. I sometimes wear Team Gear if we are away from home at a textile event but not as much as I used to. Years and years ago, My life, my day, my week revolved around what happened to my team the Sunday before. If they won, it was a good day and following week. If they lost, it pretty much sucked and my attitude showed it. :DDDD But not anymore!We did find some rub on NFL tattoos to wear when we visit our club or a resort during Game Day. That's about as much as we like to wear! ;D

I think you missed my point. I have team logo towels so I don't need team logo clothes.

This post was edited

Oh geeze are you shirtless when you're watching the game? :DDDD

gear
[ir]

NOUN

equipment that is used for a particular purpose.
synonyms:
equipment apparatus paraphernalia articles appliances impedimenta [more]

Maybe you should have reworded the title to "just towels!" :D

This post was edited

Oh geeze are you shirtless when you're watching the game? :DDDDgear[ir]NOUNequipment that is used for a particular purpose.synonyms:equipment apparatus paraphernalia articles appliances impedimenta [more]Maybe you should have reworded the title to "just towels!" :D

Good points.
I am usually naked and sitting on a team logo towel when I watch sports at home. I even have a Team USA Olympics towel. Can't think of a more appropriate athletic event to watch nude!

This post was edited