Working from Home

Hi- anyone else out there who is permanently home-based with work? Just looking to connect with others who work from home. It's awesome to be able to be nude basically all the time at work!

This topic was edited
RE:Working from Home

I'm retired now, but had a full-time work from home job about seven years ago. It was great to be able to work nude, and my commute went from an hour each way to about 10 seconds!

This post was edited

Started working from home 24 years ago just after starting my own company. My blog From Beach to Home tells how and why I started working nude. I dont always work nude, but take advantage of the opportunity the majority of the time.

This post was edited

Never had the opportunity to work from home. I would sometimes catch up on work at home and occasionally did so nude. Now that I am retired I still serve on committees for my professional societies and often do audio conference calls and offline work nude. On four occasions I have said something to friends who work from home that it must be good to be able to work in shorts in the summer. Two replied that it was even better to work in nothing and a third implied he worked nude without directly saying so. The fourth said that while he did work in shorts he always wore dress shorts and a collared shirt because he couldn't focus if he was dressed more casually.

This post was edited

So much more comfortable, than clothes. The body has a great natural temperature regulation. Clothed and sitting I find a frequent need to hop up and just let a bit of air flow through you know where!
I do take a bit of a risk, as where I sit is probably the least private room in the house, but I keep a pair of shorts handy!
Even as it gets to 12 degrees outside I have still been naked, but found the body regulates so well, that now I get too hot in bed and wake up at all hours, so I'll have to acclimatise back to clothes until Spring.
There is nothing better in the hot summer than having a 5-minute dip in the pool whenever the concentration goes down, and barely needing to dry, let alone change in and out of clothes.
Unfortunately, I have to go back to the work-force soon, as I have just spent 2 years trying to get honesty from insurance companies. Now I have put them before the justice system, who are hopefully less fraudulent.
However, once I retire in say 5 years, I am hoping to spend the majority of time naked.

This post was edited

So much more comfortable, than clothes. The body has a great natural temperature regulation. Clothed and sitting I find a frequent need to hop up and just let a bit of air flow through you know where!I do take a bit of a risk, as where I sit is probably the least private room in the house, but I keep a pair of shorts handy!Even as it gets to 12 degrees outside I have still been naked, but found the body regulates so well, that now I get too hot in bed and wake up at all hours, so I'll have to acclimatise back to clothes until Spring.There is nothing better in the hot summer than having a 5-minute dip in the pool whenever the concentration goes down, and barely needing to dry, let alone change in and out of clothes.Unfortunately, I have to go back to the work-force soon, as I have just spent 2 years trying to get honesty from insurance companies. Now I have put them before the justice system, who are hopefully less fraudulent.However, once I retire in say 5 years, I am hoping to spend the majority of time naked.

Retired 4 years now and like you said, nothing better than being able to have a nude dip in the pool whenever I feel like it.

This post was edited

I very rarely get the chance to work from home, but take every chance that does come up.

I just have to remember to not Facetime :)

This post was edited

I very rarely get the chance to work from home, but take every chance that does come up.I just have to remember to not Facetime :)

Yes, that could make for an awkward work call!

This post was edited

So much more comfortable, than clothes. The body has a great natural temperature regulation. Clothed and sitting I find a frequent need to hop up and just let a bit of air flow through you know where!I do take a bit of a risk, as where I sit is probably the least private room in the house, but I keep a pair of shorts handy!Even as it gets to 12 degrees outside I have still been naked, but found the body regulates so well, that now I get too hot in bed and wake up at all hours, so I'll have to acclimatise back to clothes until Spring.There is nothing better in the hot summer than having a 5-minute dip in the pool whenever the concentration goes down, and barely needing to dry, let alone change in and out of clothes.Unfortunately, I have to go back to the work-force soon, as I have just spent 2 years trying to get honesty from insurance companies. Now I have put them before the justice system, who are hopefully less fraudulent.However, once I retire in say 5 years, I am hoping to spend the majority of time naked.

Yes, it's quite comfortable to work naked rather than with clothes. I actually find myself being quite productive that way. I wish I had a pool for a quick dip whenever I need to refocus.

This post was edited

Never had the opportunity to work from home. I would sometimes catch up on work at home and occasionally did so nude. Now that I am retired I still serve on committees for my professional societies and often do audio conference calls and offline work nude. On four occasions I have said something to friends who work from home that it must be good to be able to work in shorts in the summer. Two replied that it was even better to work in nothing and a third implied he worked nude without directly saying so. The fourth said that while he did work in shorts he always wore dress shorts and a collared shirt because he couldn't focus if he was dressed more casually.

I've definitely had my fair share of nude audio conference calls and offline working. I have to say that it's been pretty awesome to know that every day is nude work day :). I took some time going from dressing for work, to more casually, to basically the most the casual you could get lol... but I'm glad I found my way there.

This post was edited

I'm retired now, but had a full-time work from home job about seven years ago. It was great to be able to work nude, and my commute went from an hour each way to about 10 seconds!

Now that's exactly the kind of commute I love!

This post was edited