RE:Working from Home

Started working from home 24 years ago just after starting my own company. My blog From Beach to Home tells how and why I started working nude. I dont always work nude, but take advantage of the opportunity the majority of the time.

Yeah, I'm not always nude, but I am most of the time when I work. That's the beauty of working from home... you have the option!

This post was edited

I've definitely had my fair share of nude audio conference calls and offline working. I have to say that it's been pretty awesome to know that every day is nude work day :). I took some time going from dressing for work, to more casually, to basically the most the casual you could get lol... but I'm glad I found my way there.

I have had many a chuckle to myself knowing that if the person on the other end knew that I was naked they'd have a heart attack. From various conversations I know for a fact that I work with some very closed minded people. One female colleague even went 'Ewe' when I said I'd taken my shirt off on a beach. I decided to not tell her everything else came off too.

As I'm always naked at home, working naked at home was a given :)

This post was edited

I've definitely had my fair share of nude audio conference calls and offline working. I have to say that it's been pretty awesome to know that every day is nude work day :). I took some time going from dressing for work, to more casually, to basically the most the casual you could get lol... but I'm glad I found my way there.I have had many a chuckle to myself knowing that if the person on the other end knew that I was naked they'd have a heart attack. From various conversations I know for a fact that I work with some very closed minded people. One female colleague even went 'Ewe' when I said I'd taken my shirt off on a beach. I decided to not tell her everything else came off too.As I'm always naked at home, working naked at home was a given :)

I always do conference calls for my volunteer work nude when the weather is warm enough. On the rare occasion when it is a video conference, I just say that I can't do video calls from home and use an audio only option. I assume most people think that I mean it is because my home computer does not have the capability to do video conferencing, not that most people would not want to see what I am (not) wearing?

This post was edited

Never had the opportunity to work from home. I would sometimes catch up on work at home and occasionally did so nude. Now that I am retired I still serve on committees for my professional societies and often do audio conference calls and offline work nude. On four occasions I have said something to friends who work from home that it must be good to be able to work in shorts in the summer. Two replied that it was even better to work in nothing and a third implied he worked nude without directly saying so. The fourth said that while he did work in shorts he always wore dress shorts and a collared shirt because he couldn't focus if he was dressed more casually.I've definitely had my fair share of nude audio conference calls and offline working. I have to say that it's been pretty awesome to know that every day is nude work day :). I took some time going from dressing for work, to more casually, to basically the most the casual you could get lol... but I'm glad I found my way there.
Would you describe your transition in terms of what you wore at various steps from work attire to nude?

This post was edited

That is one great advantage of working from home. I am in sales so I am either nude in home office or when on the road as soon as I get into hotel room clothes come off.

This post was edited

One of my acquaintances who works from home and said he usually does it nude is retiring today.
Unlike a lot of retirees here, he may well be clothed more once he is retired as he said he intends to catch up on yard work and his yard is not private.

This post was edited