Notice regarding Stansbury Island

Hello! I wanted to share with you that the Sheriff's Office is now patrolling Stansbury Island, in particular, the area that is known to us all as the nude beach. I was told that 5 tickets have been issued for Indecent Exposure. This is a ticket that holds a whopping $500.00 and is a Class "B" Misdemeanor. That is for simple nudity. If anything of the sexual nature they will arrest and take the parties to jail and depending on how the mop flops the guilty could be required to register as a sex offender.

Apparently, complaints from the landowners that people are trespassing to reach the beach. Additionally, reports of nudity have attracted the Sherriff's Office attention. One said keep shorts handy or go into the bushes, well by the time you reach your shorts they have already seen you and have it on film.

Sad to report this as I did enjoy this slice of heaven, but something like this could be a career ender for me.

Heads up!!

This topic was edited
RE:Notice regarding Stansbury Island

Thanks for the heads up. I guess Im done with that location. I only went once but I enjoyed it and had plans to go back. I wonder if you hike to the other side of the island if you could enjoy some nude sun bathing.

I guess Ill stick to the nude beach in Moab. Sure would be nice to have somewhere to go near the great Salt Lake.

This post was edited

Shit I guess u won't be going there any more

This post was edited

Damn, that sucks I was making plans to get out there. I've never been but was really looking forward to getting some sun. Would really suck to get a ticket. Thanks for the heads up I will find somewhere else to go

This post was edited

I meant I not u

This post was edited

Wow! I had never made it out to there, but wanted to go. Now, I think I will pass. Not worth the risk of getting ticketed. Too bad!

This post was edited