Have you ever been a canvas for a body painting?

I find body painting fascinating. I have seen some online pics of very imaginative and creative works of art incorporating the human body as the canvas. I know a guy who is artistic and have planted the idea into his head that I would be a willing human canvas. I hope it pans out. Anyone else have the experience?

This topic was edited
RE:Have you ever been a canvas for a body painting?

Yes, Sir. Twice.

This post was edited

Yes, I have. I love being a canvas for body painting, and wish I could do it more often. Here is a pic taken during a body painting session last summer. If anyone local would like to use me as a canvas let me know.

This post was edited

Not experience having done it, but one observation of it being done.
When my younger son was in college, he ran the annual performing arts festival.
The first year, they bought a white statue of the school mascot and sold sections for students to paint as a fundraiser.
The next year, they had the painted mascot so they had to try something else.
Somehow, they got several athletes to volunteer to have other students pay to paint part of their bodies when they were only wearing tiny swimsuits!

This post was edited

I've had my body painted many times and painted a few. The latest was a cow's head painted on my chest at Nudefest last week. The most embarrassing was a reaction to a lady adding detail to a snakes head (guess where). The paint usually washes off easily. One time it didn't was when I got a friend to paint me using decorator's paint. I hadn't realised it was extra durable for outdoor use.

This post was edited