Richmond,Va area camping

Looking for friends who want to go camping in the nude. Looking for a Saturday in August/September

This topic was edited
RE:Richmond,Va area camping

Is there any place between Richmond and Tidewater? I'm somewhat close to the NC border. I've heard about GWNF, but never been. We've had some health issues over the last 5 years or so, my camper hasn't gone farther than around the block in a long time. I've also not taken my tow vehicle on a shakedown trip since we replaced the engine... yet. I've been itching to take the camper out again, I just haven't been abke to make the time to do it.

This post was edited

I found a few spots at campgrounds and WMAs that work well. I might go to a WMA tomorrow morning if you want to come along

This post was edited

What and where is WMA?

This post was edited

Yes what is WMA

This post was edited

Yes what is WMA

This post was edited

Yes what is WMA

A Wildlife Management Area

This post was edited

WMA= Wildlife Management Area. Look on Va. Fish and game website for locations

This post was edited

I wish I'd seen this a month ago, I might have been able to make it. Things are quite busy for me now. Work is picking up again, an automotive project recently landed in my lap, and I have a week long get together next week.

When it rains, it pours.

This post was edited

Is there any place between Richmond and Tidewater? I'm somewhat close to the NC border. I've heard about GWNF, but never been. We've had some health issues over the last 5 years or so, my camper hasn't gone farther than around the block in a long time. I've also not taken my tow vehicle on a shakedown trip since we replaced the engine... yet. I've been itching to take the camper out again, I just haven't been abke to make the time to do it.

I've camped at Bear Creek Lake State Park which is just west of Richmond. While not a clothes free camp area I think you could find opportunities to be free. Latest I ever went there was around Nov. 10 and the weather was pretty nice.

This post was edited