Back Yard Blinds!

Ive been here on TRUE NUDIST a month almost and l'm always thinking, "how can l make this a Better Naked Life for me? I'm strickly a back yard Closet nudist and recently retired! In the mornings as soon as the wife heads off to work l go to my small but nicely landscaped backyard and set up some newly constructed blinds that gives me about 12'X12' outside to get naked and Enjoy the Sun and breezes like l think was intended :) . Now, I'm pretty NEW at this so l know you can imagine how good it feels to me to be naked outside!,lol!When i come outside I like to check in here an see whats happening in some of my Group activity and if that tempreture gets above 100 heat index like it normally does in MISSISSIPPI Summers , l'll drag my inflatable pool in here and lay out in it! Life might be pretty good for you right now where your at but this ol'closet nudist is having the Best Summer of his Life :))) hope yours is too!

This topic was edited
RE:Back Yard Blinds!

Good on you for making the best of the situation and getting what you want out if life. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

This post was edited