Nude Yard Work

Cut the grass inside the privacy fence nude yesterday
While only a small part of the lawn, still felt good.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Yard Work

Sounds awesome! Congrats!

Jeff

This post was edited

It is such a good feeling to cut the grass nude and even better if you are lucky you can cut it all nude during the day like I can.

This post was edited

Last night I did my first bit of gardening in ages (not my department). I reality, I was just labouring so really it is my department.

Last night I transplanted two rose bushes although I do not think they'll take. I tried to keep the roots covered in the soil but the soil was so crumbly that it was impossible. I retained as much root as I could, and planted them further along the bed. Fingers crossed.

I then cut down a small tree before trying to uproot the stump. Unfortunately, the root system is extensive, and the stump refused to come out.

All of this was done in my barely there shorts. They nearly came off a few times but I'd have had to keep putting them back on when going for tools etc.

Tonight I will finish off removing the stump and then start the ground works ready to lay a 10ftx10ft paved area ready for the new summer house. This time I will ensure I have all the tools I require before I start. :)

This post was edited

It is such a good feeling to cut the grass nude and even better if you are lucky you can cut it all nude during the day like I can.

I live on a busy street so I can only be nude inside the privacy fence.

This post was edited

Last night I did my first bit of gardening in ages (not my department). I reality, I was just labouring so really it is my department.Last night I transplanted two rose bushes although I do not think they'll take. I tried to keep the roots covered in the soil but the soil was so crumbly that it was impossible. I retained as much root as I could, and planted them further along the bed. Fingers crossed.I then cut down a small tree before trying to uproot the stump. Unfortunately, the root system is extensive, and the stump refused to come out.All of this was done in my barely there shorts. They nearly came off a few times but I'd have had to keep putting them back on when going for tools etc.Tonight I will finish off removing the stump and then start the ground works ready to lay a 10ftx10ft paved area ready for the new summer house. This time I will ensure I have all the tools I require before I start. :)

What are "barely there shorts"?

This post was edited

What are "barely there shorts"?

Just a normal pair of short shorts with the lining removed, and the side seams split. The minimum clothing I'm allowed in our non-private areas of the garden

This post was edited

Wow cutting the grass nude must be fantastic. Wish I would do that.

This post was edited

What are "barely there shorts"?Just a normal pair of short shorts with the lining removed, and the side seams split. The minimum clothing I'm allowed in our non-private areas of the garden

Some men have also mentioned opening the crotch seam to create something like a loincloth. Ever tried that?

This post was edited

Wow cutting the grass nude must be fantastic. Wish I would do that.

Do you have even a small area in your yard where you can't be seen? If so give it a try. I can only do it in a small section myself.

This post was edited

nope all in view

This post was edited