Finding some nude time on a trip with non-nudists

On a recent trip out west I spent more time clothed than I'm used to, but of course it's worth it to be with folks I love. Even with all the together time, I was able to get away for a really good naked yoga class and a few afternoons of skinnydipping and hiking at nudist resorts.

Mountain Air Ranch is a large property in the foothills of the Rockies outside Denver. The pool is big enough to swim laps. The place is well kept. I enjoyed hiking there but the trails are pretty steep and I'm a sea-level-adapted guy, so my hike was short. Very relaxed time on a weekday afternoon.

I made my first visit to Tiger Mountain (Fraternity Snoqualmie) in WA on this trip. I was intrigued by this place after learning about it in Lee Baxandall's book back in 1990. It's been around since 1945. I was glad to finally go there, and very impressed with the crystal clear pool (also big enough to swim laps) and 40 acres in which to enjoy nature while nude.. I took a 90 minute nude hike on a mountain trail (lower elevation and lower grade made that possible!). The broad, well-maintained trail is adjacent to property on DNR land. I didn't encounter any other hikers, but there was a fellow finishing his naked jog on the trail as I started out. I guess it's a good idea to bring something to cover if you encounter clothed hikers, but at least on the day I was there, nobody else was on the trail, except for maybe BigFoot, but he stayed hidden :-). And I think he's a nudist anyway.

And I had no shade thrown at either resort for being a single male. Very nice indeed.

This topic was edited
RE:Finding some nude time on a trip with non-nudists

sounds like a fun trip thanks for sharing your positive nude experiences. might have to try those locales when I make it back to CO

This post was edited