Camping Balardin (cres Croatia) rules

I would like more detailed information on the regulation of the FKK area of the campsite. Is it mandatory for all guests to be completely naked? Is it possible to wear clothes like pareos or briefs? If it gets cold, can you cover yourself?
I have no problem staying naked, my wife instead prefers to keep the duct side of the costume, so far we have only attended Clothing Optional beaches, not a completely FKK accommodation.
Thank for help.

This topic was edited
RE:Camping Balardin (cres Croatia) rules

I don't know about that particular venue, but in my experience there are always plenty of clothed people arriving and leaving a FKK site and all such establishments relax any nudity rules for menstruating women so your wife should not feel conspicuous, whatever she chooses to do.

This post was edited

We stay now two years in Balderin. Also this year we go:) is first place, that we stay more than ones...the camp has clothes side (ther are all clothes, you can't be naked there) and fkk side. People are usuly naked there, but you see also clothes people. On the beach is no problem to be clothes...but the area is so big and you can allways find secret places to be alone...so i'm shore, that you find places, to be both naked. Camp is one of them, whitch hes little of wildnes, so you do not find there pools and other modern thinks...but you find the nature...and thats way is for us this camp so special ;)
Have a nice stay in Balderin if you come!

This post was edited

Clothing rules in European naturist resorts are always quite loose. Although the majority of the visitors will be nude, there's nothing against wearing a sarong or towel. Actual bathing suits at the FKK part are a bit more frowned upon.
Also when it gets cold it's completely normal to be dressed and most people will dress up to visit the restaurant in the evening as well.
If your wife doesn't always feel comfortable naked, she can definitely wear a sarong.

You can read our complete review of Baldarin here: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/blog/2017/07/13/naked-travels-campground-baldarin-cres-croatia/

This post was edited

thank you for your answer.!

This post was edited