Just chilling at home

I love my anime and have nudist anime wallpaper (nudism anime isn't easy to find since many are more than than just nudism...). Just chilling at home and enjoying anime shows, chilling.

I watch anime, I like anime. I enjoy watching it while in the buff, and even do laundry and cleaning au naturel.

This topic was edited
RE:Just chilling at home

So, where did you find the nudist anime wallpaper?

This post was edited

You just look up the keyword nudist on certain anime websites. Of course there are some that are more than nudity so you have to sift through the many anime images to just find nude ones without anything more. There isn't as much nudism in the Japan community with exception of Onsens. I am happy though that the newer animes like "Waiting in the Summer" has nudist characters like Mio Kitahara. So there is an actual regular anime with a nudist character. Hopefully that anime will draw anime lovers into that world and would want to try it.

Any other animes with nudism would be like "Eden of the East" with the naked men running around and the main character at the White House after his memory was wiped. So there are few animes with actual nudism.

This post was edited

Like look at this one

https://worldwithouthorizons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ano-natsu-7-nudist.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1ojX59FSTzk/VV-lzi4cchI/AAAAAAAAq_o/1kOwHIVqGME/s640/vlcsnap-00039.png

However just go to any websites that is full of anime images and lookup "nudism" or "nudist" and see what you can find.

This post was edited

I am finding more and more time to go nude as well at home. Mowing the yards though was an absolute highlight and I regret don't have the yards to do again.

This post was edited

Actually I prefer live and real people over animated figures as you suggest. The female body to me is incredible.

This post was edited

I am finding more and more time to go nude as well at home. Mowing the yards though was an absolute highlight and I regret don't have the yards to do again.

Won't you have to mow again in a few days?

This post was edited

Won't you have to mow again in a few days?

If Austin is like it's been here lately, it is too dry and hot for the grass to grow and it has gone dormant until it get's enough rainfall to get it greened up and growing again.

This post was edited

Won't you have to mow again in a few days?If Austin is like it's been here lately, it is too dry and hot for the grass to grow and it has gone dormant until it get's enough rainfall to get it greened up and growing again.

Wasn't thinking that just because the mid-Atlantic region is experiencing an unusually wet summer, some other places could be dry.

This post was edited